In view of an extension of Safe Management Measures in place during Phase 3 (Heightened Alert), the school will proceed with our training programmes and classes while enforcing additional precautionary steps for students, staff, visitors and guests, with effect from 14 June 2021.
These are the updates on our safe management measures:
- All students, trainers, staff and visitors must use only the TraceTogether app or token and get their temperature screened, prior to entering SHATEC.
- All individuals are to wear a mask at all times on campus (with the exception of consumption of food during designated breaks or lunch hours). This regulation is strictly enforced to safeguard the health and well-being of everyone around SHATEC.
- Over-the-counter services will be temporarily suspended. We strongly advise visitors to book and secure an appointment before arriving in SHATEC, unless otherwise informed.
- Course enquiry services will be provided online and in-person appointment requests are accepted on a case-by-case basis only.
- With regard to the resumption of face-to-face training, new timetables and course schedules have been disseminated to all students. Theoretical lessons may be conducted either online or on campus (on specific days where there are practical lessons). Please reach out to us at email@example.com should you have any queries.
- The Sapling restaurant will continue to provide take away/pick-up and delivery services while operating with Safe Management Measures in place.
Please visit www.thesapling.sg for opening hours and the latest take away menu.
Let’s keep each other safe. Together we can get through this!
Please contact us at 6415 3588 should you have any queries.