In view of an extension of Safe Management Measures in place to curb the risk of transmission of COVID-19, the school will proceed with our training programmes and classes while enforcing additional precautionary steps for students, staff, visitors and guests during this time.
These are the updates on our safe management measures:
- All students, trainers, staff and visitors must use only the TraceTogether app or token and get their temperature screened, prior to entering SHATEC.
- All individuals are to wear a mask at all times on campus (with the exception of consumption of food during designated breaks or lunch hours). This regulation is strictly enforced to safeguard the health and well-being of everyone around SHATEC.
- All over-the-counter services will be temporarily suspended. Visitors who turn up without securing an appointment will be turned away.
- Course enquiry services will be provided online and in-person appointment requests are accepted on a case-by-case basis only.
- Theoretical lessons will be conducted online except on specific days where there are practical lessons as well. Please reach out to us at email@example.com should you have any queries.
- The Sapling restaurant has resumed full operations with take away/pick-up and dine-in services while operating with Safe Management Measures in place.
Please visit www.thesapling.sg for opening hours and the latest menus.
Let’s keep each other safe. Together we can get through this!
Please contact us at 6415 3588 should you have any queries.