This course aims to provide an in-depth understanding of the science behind brewing techniques using the Syphon, Pourover and AeroPress. Participants will be able to explore the sensory differences within coffee through the different techniques.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to acquire the following learning outcomes:
- Appreciate the sensory differences in speciality coffee
- Understand the parameters affecting flavours within a cup of speciality coffee
- Brew a cuppa using the Syphon, Pourover and AreoPress
Who Should Attend
This course is beneficial to new entrants or existing staff performing F&B roles. It is recommended for participants to have basic understanding of speciality coffee.
Participants should have basic English literacy and have completed Coffee 101.
The course takes an experiential approach to learning. All attendees are encouraged to be participative, share and interact with fellow participants during the session.
There will be a practical assessment.
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will receive a SHATEC Certificate of Achievement.
- Introduction to Brewing Methods
- Exploring the “Gold Cup Standards”
- What are the brewing considerations?
- Experiencing the sensory differences!
Full Course Fee
Full Course Fee incl. GST
The following payment modes are available:
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
Share This Course