The SHATEC Hotel Apprenticeship Diploma Programme (HA-DiP) is tailored under a study and On-the-Job-Training (OJT) modality to facilitate stronger linkage between institutional training and workplace needs.
Learners will benefit from customized training supported by structured industry mentorship which will allows fast-track education and career progression.
SHATEC Institutes Pte Ltd (UEN: 198301550C) is an appointed CET Centre by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) for courses supported by SkillsFuture Credits (SFC) and/or SkillsFuture Funding.
The funding support period for courses offered under the Hotel Apprenticeship Diploma Prgramme is 3 December 2019 to 2 December 2022.
How Does It Work
Trainees who meet course entry requirements will be matched with a hotel establishment through selection interviews
Trainees attend 3-month full-time institutional training on campus to be equipped with foundational skills in housekeeping, front office and F&B service.
From the 4th month onwards, trainees will undergo a 15-month customised training programme comprising 3-day institutional training (in-person/online) and 3-day apprenticeship with hotel establishment.
An apprenticeship allowance of $1,300 per month will be paid to each trainee.
Trainees will receive structured guidance from experienced and qualified mentors at the workplace assigned by the hotel establishment.
Trainees who complete the course successfully will receive a WSQ Diploma conferred by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
Based on individual’s performance, trainees will stand in good position for conversion to full-time career with job advancements and wage progression prospects
- Acquire knowledge and deepen skills for emerging job roles through multimodal learning and elearning
- Accelerate learning through On-Job-Training with an established hotel
- Develop workplace competencies and chart career pathway with experienced and qualified industry mentors
- Receive an apprenticeship allowance while training
- Receive a recognised Diploma qualification and testimonials to enhance personal portfolio
- Secure a strong head start in career with wage progression and job advancement opportunities after graduation
Share This Course