This course aims to provide an in-depth understanding of milk frothing technique using the different types of milk available within the industry. Participants will be guided to master the basic latte art techniques for Heart, Rosetta and Tulip.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to acquire the following learning outcomes:
- Proper sequence within the work flow to prepare espresso milk-based beverages
- The art of milk texturing techniques
- Basic latte art pouring techniques for heart, tulip and rosetta
Who Should Attend
This course is beneficial to coffee enthusiasts and new entrants or existing staff performing F&B roles.
It is recommended for participants to have basic understanding of speciality coffee or completed Coffee 101 and Espresso 101 before taking this course, and participants should be able to speak and read in English.
The course takes an experiential approach to learning. All attendees are encouraged to be participative, share and interact with fellow participants during the session.
There will be a practical assessment.
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will receive a SHATEC Certificate of Achievement.
- Introduction to Latte Art
- Different types of Milk (Fresh vs Low Fat vs Oat vs Soy)
- Essence of Milk Frothing Techniques
- Let’s get Creative!
Full Course Fee
Full Course Fee incl. GST
The following payment modes are available:
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
Share This Course