Important Updates on COVID-19
In line with the circuit breaker measures implemented nationwide by the Singapore Government, our Bukit Batok campus will be closed till 1 June 2020.
Please be informed of the following building updates:
– No walk-ins allowed for consultation or administrative services located at Student Administration, Student Support Services and Continuing Education and Training (CET).
– Our services are now extended online. Please continue to reach us through designated email addresses at Contact Us, so we may assist you in your enquiries.
– Our training restaurant The Sapling has ceased operations from 20 April 2020 until further notice.
Extension of School Term Break:
– Following the Multi-Ministry Taskforce’s announcement on 3 April 2020 on the implementation of a circuit breaker to pre-empt the trend of increasing local transmission of COVID-19, MOE has also announced the shift to full Home-Based Learning (HBL) for all educational institutions in Singapore during the Circuit Breaker period, from 8 April 2020 till 1 June 2020. In line with the MOE advisory, CPE has advised all Private Education Institutions (PEIs) to move to HBL, or suspend classes otherwise.
– In view of the above, the school term which commenced on 11 May 2020 for selected courses are currently conducted online (HBL).
The school will still continue to monitor students on Stay-Home Notices (SHN), and provide SSG / CPE with relevant updates.
We will also continue to bring you the most up-to-date information on government advisories in this space and our social media platforms.
We seek the patience and understanding of all visitors and students should there be any delays and inconvenience. These measures are necessary to collectively prevent the further spread of COVID-19 in the community.
Once again we remind all students that those who are unwell, even with mild flu-like symptoms, should see a doctor immediately. They should not go out to the public for any other purpose and should stop non-essential activities and avoid gatherings beyond their immediate family or household members during this period. Students should adopt safe distancing and good hygiene practices even at home and encourage their friends and family to do so as well.
Please visit our website or follow us on our social media (FB: ShatecSG / IG: @shatec) for updates.
Stay safe and healthy. Together we can overcome.