To support active aging in Singapore, the Singapore Hotel Association, together with SHATEC, is offering a series of National Silver Academy short courses for seniors, aged 50 and above, to gain some new skills and bond with their grandchildren at the same time.
The 3-hour workshop equips participants with the knowledge and necessary skills to prepare and make pasta with their grandchild / grandparents.
Participants will get to:
- Learn basic techniques of pasta making while bonding between grandparent & grandchild
- Know the basic methods and preparation
Course Duration & Structure
Date: 8 October 2020
Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
The total duration is 3 hours.
Kindly contact our friendly course consultants for more information.
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will receive a Certificate of Participant issued by SHATEC Institutes Pte Ltd.
- Overview of kitchen hygiene and safety procedures
- Introduction to equipment and tools
- Methods and techniques of pasta making
- Hands-on Practical Session
|Course Fee||Singaporeans/ Singaporean PRs||International|
|Full Course Fee (Before GST)||$60.00||$60.00|
|7% GST on Full Course Fee||$4.20||$4.20|
|Full Course Fee Payable, Including GST||$64.20||$64.20|
|Total Full Course Fee Payable, including GST||$16.20||N.A.|
¹NSA Subsidy is applicable to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents aged 50 years and above.