Located at level 2, the Pakir Resource Centre provides a comprehensive selection of reading materials under its loan and reference sections. Since 2012, SHATEC has been an active member of the National Library Board “Drop Everything And Read” (DEAR) Programme and continually supplement in-house collections with up-to-date titles from the public libraries. The Pakir Resource Centre also offers facilities and services such as media corner, colour-printing, laminating etc.
Monday – Friday (except Public Holidays) 9.00 a.m. to 5.00p.m.
By booking only (within operating hours)
Limited to 1 hour per session during peak periods (within operating hours)
|Printing/Photocopying||$0.10 per pc (black and white)
$0.30 per pc (colour)
|Laminating||$1.00 per pc (A4 size)
$1.50 per pc (A3 size)
|Binding||$2.00 per set
(up to 105 pages, includes 1 binding ring and 2 transparent/opaque covers)
- Silence must be observed in the library.
- All bags must be deposited in the allocated storage area upon entry into Pakir Resource Centre.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in Pakir Resource Centre.
- Library materials must not be removed from the library unless they have been properly issued by a library staff.
- Only cash payment will be accepted.