Financial Assistance and Aids
SHATEC offers various financial assistance schemes to support needy students from low income families during their course of study.The financial assistance plans will help to offset some of the costs of daily living expenses such as meals and transportation for these students.
The SHATEC Bursaries are supported by:
- Tan Chay Bing Education Fund (by HSBC Trustee)
- Singapore Hotel Association (SHA) Education Fund
- Singapore Citizens / Singapore Permanent Residents
- Family Monthly Household Per Capita Income (PCI) not exceeding S$1,500.00
- Good performance in GCE ‘N’/’O’ Level
- Good Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) Records
- Good character and conduct
- Applicants may obtain the bursary application form from Student Administration at the point of course enquiry.
- Applicants are required to submit supporting documents (including academic results, CCA records, certificates of achievements and household income documentary evidences).
- Applicants will be assessed based on the strength of their applications and their family financial situation.
Terms and Conditions
- The beneficiary must consistently meet graduation criteria and maintain good records for conduct and attendance.
- The bursary will be terminated in the event the beneficiary’s academic results or conduct is less than satisfactory.
- If the beneficiary decides to withdraw from SHATEC prematurely, SHATEC reserves the right to impose repayment of all bursary monies disbursed to the beneficiary.
|Household Income Criteria
|PCI £ $900
||$250 per month for duration of institutional training
|$900 < PCI £ $1,500
||$350 per month for duration of institutional training