Prior to performing at the negotiation table, or closing a sales lead, is the challenge of ensuring the client’s needs are met while boosting the company’s top line at the same time. Apart from acquiring the skills in sustaining client engagement, learning is contextualised to each participant’s organisational role for effective application to their relevant customer.
Who should attend?
Recommended for executive level staff or higher in sales. Participants should also possess at least GCE N-Level Certificate (or equivalent) and above.
Benefits of Workshop
After completing the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the methods of identifying and prospecting for potential customers
- Engage clients effectively from knowledge of the organisation’s products and services
- Establish rapport and anticipate needs of customers through verbal and non-verbal cues
- Establish accurate information and availability of products and services
- Apply appropriate negotiation tactics to gain and close the sale
- Conduct documentation processes in accordance with organizational procedures to complete the sales agreement
- Close sales, clarify details and process adjustments to sales, before concluding with payment aligned to organisational procedures
Course Duration & Structure
Kindly refer to the CET Programme Calendar or contact our friendly course consultants for more information.
Upon successful completion of the programme with a minimum attendance of 75%, participants will receive a Certificate of Achievementawarded by SHATEC, and Statements of Attainment by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) for:
- Secure Prospect Commitment
- Sell Product and Services
- Apply Basic Negotiation Skills and Techniques
- Selling From the War Room
- Prospecting and Qualifying Potential Clients
- Prospecting: Methods and Approaches
- Cold Calling
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Responding To Prospects’ Interest – Customer Engagement
- Building Rapport through Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
- Developing Emotional Connections
- Involving Your Clients
- Finding Opportunities for Cross-Selling
- Managing Lapsed Accounts
- Handling Objection and Rejection
- Mastering the Sales Follow-up
- Documenting the Engagement
- Closing the Deal
- Applying Negotiation Skills in Selling
- Obtaining Mutual Agreement through Negotiations
- Closing the Deal
- Sales and Selling In Perspective
- Understanding the Industry and Competition
- Knowing the Products and Services
- Knowing the Clients – The Psychology of Consumers
- Knowing Yourself – The Power to Sell
|Singaporeans / Singapore PRs||International|
|Full Course Fee (Before GST)||$980.00||$980.00|
|Nett Course Fee (Before GST)||$98.00||$980.00|
|7% GST on Full Course Fee||$6.86||$68.60|
|Total Nett Course Fee Payable, including GST||$104.86||$1,048.60|
|Additional Funding if eligible under Workfare Training Support (WTS)2||$49.00||N.A.|
|Total Nett Course Fee Payable, including GST, after additional funding from WTS||$55.86||N.A.|
¹Singaporeans and Singapore PRs who are aged above 21 years old will be eligible for up to 90% SSG funding. All SSG funding and subsidies aresubjected to SSG’s prevailing corporate policies and final approval.
²WTS funding is applicable to Singaporeans who are aged 35 years old and above and earning a monthly income of not more than $2,000.
*Companies sponsoring employees for training need to log-in to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg for application of all SSG funding and subsidies, including absentee payroll.
Companies are liable for the full course fee in the event that the SSG funding is not approved.