A leading training provider since 1983, SHATEC has a wealth of experience in business consultancy services and training solutions for the industry, as well as content designing and conducting of elective modules in hospitality related disciplines for primary to secondary schools.
We have been appointed by SkillsFuture Singapore (formerly known as The Singapore Workforce Development Agency) since 2012 as a Continuous Education and Training (CET) Centre, specialising in Work Skills Qualification (WSQ) trainings and assessments. Our portfolio of satisfied customers include:
- Schools and Government Agencies
- Government Ministries & Statutory Boards
- Primary & Secondary Schools
- Institutions of Higher learning
- Special Education Schools
- International Schools
- Corporate Organisations
- Hotels, Resorts & Country Clubs
- F&B (Restaurant chains and catering companies)
- Airlines and Cruise Operators
- Other MNCs & SMEs
SHATEC also supports overseas outreach projects and other collaborations beyond the shores of Singapore undertaken by its sister company, SHATEC Global which is the international business arm set up by Singapore Hotel Association (SHA).
For enquiries and more information, please email us at [email protected].